The safety of our guests and team members is a top priority.
We look forward to welcoming guests to the Rosseau Retreat Bed and Breakfast starting July 1, 2020.
Our cancellation policies for bookings continue to remain flexible. We do require a 2 night minimum.
Due to the current situation with coronavirus, we are implementing the following new processes to protect the safety of our guests and team members.
- You will be screened and asked to sign a waiver prior to arrival.
- Each guest room will have 48 hours gap between guests.
- Rooms will be stripped of unnecessary amenities.
- We have a number of additions added to our cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the B&B.
- Breakfasts will be organized to maintain social distancing, safety and of course enjoyment. We will review the options at the time of arrival and
- You may be asked to enter and exit the Ditchburn and Hemsley Suites from the second floor balcony.
- We will charge for your room and put your invoice and credit card receipt in your room before departure.
We don’t know when the COVID-19 pandemic will be over or when our lives will return to some sort of normalcy. But we want our guests to know that when the time comes to stay with us, we will be ready to welcome them back to a safe and clean B&B environment.
Karen and Roy